After-School Retreats and Power Hours
Retreats featuring professional development for educators are held periodically at no cost. Our goal is to provide tools for the classroom that focus on entrepreneurship and life skill-building.
Now doing monthly virtual Power Hours! Join from anywhere. Great speakers, content and resources available!
Our next Power Hour will be Thursday, October 22 at 4 PM EST.
Our featured speakers will be Jessie Jones from YEI and Dr. Cyndi Burnett, Director of CreativityandEducation.com. Jessie will share lessons and ideas for implementing the Pitch Challenge curriculum. Dr. Burnett will discuss how to model being creative to students.
Courtney Dayhuff from Banyan Global Learning, will talk about virtual field trip opportunities.
Click here to register.
Click here to access recordings and other important information from past Power Hours.
Some benefits of YEI retreats:
- Workshop-style learning and dinner provided
- Take home tools to use in your classroom
- Learn about what’s happening in the Northeast Ohio entrepreneurship education ecosystem
- Network with other teachers, sharing ideas and best practices
- Earn professional development hours
- FREE! No cost to attend