Retreats featuring professional development for educators are held periodically at no cost. Our goal is to provide tools for the classroom that focus on entrepreneurship and life skill-building.
Tuesday, September 19, 2017
4:30-6:30pm at University School Hunting Valley campus
This year’s K-8 Educator Retreat will be led by David McNees of Hershey Montessori School, on the topic of How to Teach Effective Presentation Skills. Teachers will learn techniques to help students develop and perform a better pitch.
High School Educators
COMING SOON! January 2018 – University School Hunting Valley Campus
Some benefits of YEI retreats:
– Workshop-style learning and dinner provided
– Take home tools to use in your classroom
– Learn about what’s happening in the Northeast Ohio entrepreneurship education ecosystem
– Network with other teachers, sharing ideas and best practices
– Earn professional development hours